Friday 9 November 2018

Best resination letter

Know to Write a Resignation Letter

Make success2018-11-09 22:22:03

Hello friend, Today i am going to show the best and easy way to write Resignation letter .

Sample Resignation Letter

Your Name :

Address :

City:

Phone Number:

Postal Code :

Email Address:

Date :

Name of Recipient :

Address:

Name of Organization :

City:

Phone Number:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I regret to inform you that i am resigning from the position as Communications Assistance for the ABC Company .My last day of employee will be August 12.

Thank you for the support and the opportunities that you have provided me during the last several year .I have enjoyed my tenure with the company .

If i can be of any assistance during this transition,please let me know .I would be glad to help however i can .

Your sincerely ,/faithfully ,

Name

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment