Tuesday 6 February 2018

Teacher job letters

Job Application for Teaching

To,
Respected Madam,

I would like to apply for a suitable position in your school. I have done BS Honors in Applied Psychology from LCUW. I have worked in xxxschool namexxx as a trainee.

I have seen your available vacancy as a teacher at your school which will lead towards a job after a 3 months training. I want to be a part of your institute and It will be a great honor for me to work and teach in such a prestigious school.

If I am chosen as a teacher, I will work hard and prove myself a sincere, hardworking and devoted teacher. I will work hard to achieve the goals and objectives of the school.

I hope that my application will receive a favorable reply from you.

Your’s truly,

Arooj

Cover Letter for School Teacher Job

The Principal,
Convent High School

Respected Sir,

It has come into my knowledge from reliable sources that a position for a teacher for Mathematics is vacant in your school. I intend to provide my services in this regard. I have completed my Master degree recently from Convent University. I have no formal experience of teaching in school. But I have been providing home tuition to school students for two years.

I have an excellent academic record and I am enthusiastic person. Teaching is my passion and I love spending time with kids, nurturing their minds their future roles in the society. I believe in implanting knowledge into kids through practical activities rather than just relying on books. I hope to be a good addition into your faculty.

My resume is attached with this letter. Kindly, review it and do send your feedback at my given email. I hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

Samantha Lauren

Application for School Teacher Job

To whom it may concern

The Headmistress,
School A, B, C,

Subject: application for a job vacancy

Dear maam,

It is stated that I saw an advertisement in Sunday times by your school for a vacancy in teaching department. There is a vacancy in your Science department for a Biology teacher. And after reading the advertisement thoroughly, I fulfil qualification and experience requirements for the vacancy.

Therefore, I would like to formally apply for the vacancy. I am attaching my C.V, copies of my educational certificates and degrees and required experience letters.

I hope that you will read my C.V and consider me for the respected job.

Yours sincerely,

Singed X, Y, Z

Simple Job Application Letter

The Principal,
Oxenford School,
Centurions Valley,
Perth, Australia.

Sir,
It is stated that I am an applicant for the job as an English Teacher for the senior class students of O level. However, I came across one of the advertisements of your school on the  Aussie Newspaper of the last Sunday. As per the requirements, I deem myself to be eligible for this job as I have completed Bachelor of English Literature.

My experience in The Nation School for five years will prove to be a plus point for me. Also, being an experienced candidate, I can be beneficial for the school. Therefore, kindly show some sympathetic consideration towards my application.

Thank You.
WatsonTo,
The principal,
Institution name,

Respected Sir/Ma’am,

I had taken all of my lectures from school, only Arts lecture is left and I just had a call from my mother that she urgently needs me, my arts lecture note will not be missed, I will complete it with help of my friends and my assignment will be received to you. Kindly allow me to leave.

Sincerely, 

John Roe
To,

The Manager,

Dear Sir,

As I mentioned in my previous leave application that I am the only child of my parents who are suffering from illness now a days. Therefore, I had to take leave for two days so that I could take my parents to the nearby hospital for their medical examination. The doctors have diagnosed that both of my parents are suffering from dengue fever. They have been recommended complete bed rest and proper medical care at home. Unfortunately, there is nobody else to take care of them at home in such needy hours. Hence, I shall be very grateful to you for extending my leave for one week so that both of my parents could get my proper attention and medical care at home.

I am thankful for your valuable time and kind consideration.

Yours Truly,

Emma
To,
The Principal,
It is stated that I am teaching in your school as a chemistry teacher of class 10. I am very sick and cannot continue school for two days because the doctor recommended me prescription for two days and advised to rest for a proper health recovery. Kindly accept my leave for two days, I will be very grateful to you.

Yours Sincerely,
Ayesha 

No comments:

Post a Comment